Crown Communities Cambridge House Construction Review from Augusta, Georgia
They came out took pics and said someone would be out to come and take a look at the roof. Meanwhile my kids and I have been sick, im sure it's due to inhaling the mold.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Bought susan graver coat, wore 4 times an jacket is all cracked up. Poor quality and customer service from both qvc an susan graver. Qvc because they sponsor susan graver...."
- "Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising. Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."