1.2
Turnaround Time

They came out took pics and said someone would be out to come and take a look at the roof. Meanwhile my kids and I have been sick, im sure it's due to inhaling the mold.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of crown communities cambridge house construction. Crown Communities needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned crown communities cambridge house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Crown Communities.

Had an Experience with Crown Communities?

Comments

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Seeking class action lawsuit against crown communities in Atlanta metro Crown Communities "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more