Crown Communities Cambridge House Construction Review from Grovetown, Georgia
Update added by user Apr 17, 2016
The homes are poorly built, no customer service, do not come out in a timely manner for repairs, erosion in yards, cracks throughout homes!You should never have to invest money into a brand new home!
Don't buy from Crown!
Horrible!I seriously do not know how they are still in business?!
Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016
Horrible!This builder is so shady!
Do not buy a home from Crown! They build these homes in less than a months time! That should be a red flag right there. Poorly built and poor quality.
You will have water erosion, sitting water in yard, not be able to use your yard because it will be like a river most days when it rains, cracks throughout your house, nail pops everywhere, mold, electrical, plumbing and hvac problems. There is absolutely no customer service. Trying to get repairs done is never ending! You can never talk to a person on the phone everything is done online which makes it easier for crown not to hear all the complaints from upset customers.
Good luck if you get them to come out and fix something because that's rare. Overall they target military families to buy these poor quality homes!
BUYER BEWARE!DO NOT PURCHASE A CROWN HOME!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Aliexpress it's self could use some improvement in the dispute department seller will tell you anything or send you anything to get you to buy from them .for instance i..."
- "Let's see it's been awful you see good reviews that means nothing I believe they have their people to build there selling rate up . I got a seller who..."