1.9
Turnaround Time

Just closed on my house in belah landing Stockbridge, GA on 3/18/16, they waited till the day of closing to lay down part of my sod.Now that it has been more than 2 months and after having a spronklers system installed and a $400 water bill and having scott's treat and fertilize my yard it is still dead and never has attached its self to the ground.

I have complained to the builders and they said it's not covered under my warranty and I was perturbed.

But then today my new neighbors that most ed in 2 weeks ago had the builders pulling up his dead sod and replacing it, so why did they tell me that it wasn't covered but then go ahead and replace it for someone else?Very irrate right now.

jayee69 wrote the review because of warranty issue at Crown Communities and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crown Communities to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no responsibility for any issues that arise after closing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crown Communities and crown communities house construction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crown Communities?

Comments

Curious about why Scotts will treat and fertilize the "dead" sod , unless they are in the resurrection business. Just saying!

Snellville, Georgia, United States #1247160

I purchased a house in Fayetteville, GA ( Stillbrook estates) same experience. The sod was dead when it was put down.

jayee69

Should have read as a Sprinkler system was installed and my new neighbors moved in 2 weeks and already have had sod replaced