Crown Communities House Construction Review from Stockbridge, Georgia
Just closed on my house in belah landing Stockbridge, GA on 3/18/16, they waited till the day of closing to lay down part of my sod.Now that it has been more than 2 months and after having a spronklers system installed and a $400 water bill and having scott's treat and fertilize my yard it is still dead and never has attached its self to the ground.
I have complained to the builders and they said it's not covered under my warranty and I was perturbed.
But then today my new neighbors that most ed in 2 weeks ago had the builders pulling up his dead sod and replacing it, so why did they tell me that it wasn't covered but then go ahead and replace it for someone else?Very irrate right now.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No responsibility for any issues that arise after closing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "They came out took pics and said someone would be out to come and take a look at the roof. Meanwhile my kids and I have been sick, im sure..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services. During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door. I forwarded the info and was denied..."
- "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..."