Crown Communities - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Stockbridge, Georgia

Just closed on my house in belah landing Stockbridge, GA on 3/18/16, they waited till the day of closing to lay down part of my sod.Now that it has been more than 2 months and after having a spronklers system installed and a $400 water bill and having scott's treat and fertilize my yard it is still dead and never has attached its self to the ground.

I have complained to the builders and they said it's not covered under my warranty and I was perturbed.

But then today my new neighbors that most ed in 2 weeks ago had the builders pulling up his dead sod and replacing it, so why did they tell me that it wasn't covered but then go ahead and replace it for someone else?Very irrate right now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No responsibility for any issues that arise after closing

Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #861619 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Crown Communities? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 07 #1170035

Should have read as a Sprinkler system was installed and my new neighbors moved in 2 weeks and already have had sod replaced

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.