Crown Communities - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Stockbridge, Georgia
Just closed on my house in belah landing Stockbridge, GA on 3/18/16, they waited till the day of closing to lay down part of my sod.Now that it has been more than 2 months and after having a spronklers system installed and a $400 water bill and having scott's treat and fertilize my yard it is still dead and never has attached its self to the ground.
I have complained to the builders and they said it's not covered under my warranty and I was perturbed.
But then today my new neighbors that most ed in 2 weeks ago had the builders pulling up his dead sod and replacing it, so why did they tell me that it wasn't covered but then go ahead and replace it for someone else?Very irrate right now.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No responsibility for any issues that arise after closing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services. During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door. I forwarded the info and was denied..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."