Seeking class action lawsuit against crown communities in Atlanta metro

17 of 22 Crown Communities reviews

I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document.I have ceilings settling, flooring that's loose throughout the home and electrical issues that haven't been repaired.

I filed another complaint with the better business bureau and a Crown representative replied with complete lies, stating that no one was home during their scheduled appointments.Keep every activity record when dealing with crown - they lie!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Worst house construction company ever

Reason of review:
all the above
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Crown Communities House Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #756069

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Crown Communities? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
17 of 22 Crown Communities reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220143 Arlington, Virginia, United States

I have had problems with this house from the day we moved in like you I can not list them all, and now of all things the foundation is washing away, where my ac unit sit and around the home it self. Crown is a joke, when may family and friend state that they are having their home build I tell them to do their research, especially with Crown.

0 0 Reply
shaylafemme_1967

May 24 #1163767

Looks like my ceiling in Dacula. My home was built by Crown and I have several complaints. I would like to bring a class action suit against them as well.

0 0 Reply

Apr 14 #1144839

I had a leak from my roof which caused water damage to my ceiling I called Crown and they stated that since they came out and repaired it during my ten month warranty inspection it was no longer covered. I told them they didn't fixed it because it is the same thing in the same exact spot. I had to use my homeowners insurance to get it fixed.

1 0 Reply

Apr 15 #1145095

We all need to get together and file a class action lawsuit against Crown!!!

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Crown Communities. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Crown Communities.
Filing a new complaint about
×