Turnaround Time

I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document.I have ceilings settling, flooring that's loose throughout the home and electrical issues that haven't been repaired.

I filed another complaint with the better business bureau and a Crown representative replied with complete lies, stating that no one was home during their scheduled appointments.Keep every activity record when dealing with crown - they lie!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all the above" at Crown Communities and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crown Communities to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst house construction company ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crown Communities and crown communities house construction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crown Communities?

Comments

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1220143

I have had problems with this house from the day we moved in like you I can not list them all, and now of all things the foundation is washing away, where my ac unit sit and around the home it self. Crown is a joke, when may family and friend state that they are having their home build I tell them to do their research, especially with Crown.

shaylafemme_1967

Looks like my ceiling in Dacula. My home was built by Crown and I have several complaints. I would like to bring a class action suit against them as well.

I had a leak from my roof which caused water damage to my ceiling I called Crown and they stated that since they came out and repaired it during my ten month warranty inspection it was no longer covered. I told them they didn't fixed it because it is the same thing in the same exact spot. I had to use my homeowners insurance to get it fixed.

Phurtado
to Anonymous #1145095

We all need to get together and file a class action lawsuit against Crown!!!